The Virginia Aquarium is home to a massive network of water processing infrastructure. Learn about the water quality process and filtration systems behind the Chesapeake Bay Aquarium, a 50,000-gallon exhibit that cycles 600 gallons of water per minute.
- Each program runs for about 45 minutes
- Participants must be at least 8 years old
- Participants must be at least 48" tall
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying, participating adult (18+)
- Phones, cameras, and other loose articles are not permitted on the tours.